Clinical Case Manager
Ability Case Management is a small and friendly company based in Bury. We provide an independent service with a duty of care to the client and their family members. Our aim is to support clients achieve their full potential after injury. Our core values include being person-centred, effective communicators, excellent collaborators and being resourceful.
Ability Case Management are looking for an experienced case manager. You must be a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Social Worker. Experience of working with individuals with Acquired Brain Injury is required. You will be responsible for a small case-load and supporting other case managers with the day to day running and progression of their case loads. You will also support company development and to meet required regulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Visiting clients to complete Immediate Needs Assessments – providing reports and costs.
- Assessments and monitoring of needs including consideration for a clients health & well-being, activities of daily living, rehabilitation, accommodation, equipment, care & support and finances.
- Supporting clients and their families following significant injury in their own homes
- Supporting the transition between hospital, residential and home settings
- Coordinating and management of rehabilitation packages and monitoring of goals
- Preparing detailed risk assessments – medication, promoting positive behaviour etc.
- Involvement in the recruitment, selection and supervision/training of carers/support workers
- Preparing detailed support plans, guidelines and risk assessments
- Liaising with local authorities related to the clients care and funding streams
- Supporting company development, meeting required regulations and auditing
Key Skills Required
- Person centred care
- Computer literacy
- Risk management
Position is subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks
Driving license required
- Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year – Commensurate with experience
- Pension & expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Office with on-site gym, canteen and free parking
- Work from home opportunities